Thursday, August 7, 2008

throw back Thursday??

I don't think I was blogging much when I made this video. This was made in February of 2007. The kids are huge fans of Uncle Sean's band the Silent Sevens so they wanted to make a movie of them singing to their favorite Silent Sevens song. I think once you have a tribute band you've definantly made it. It's a little long but worth watching, Jake hits some killer high notes at the end.

***As a fun side game count how many times Riley has a mini melt down...***

5 comments:

Monica said...

What a rocker Jake is!! I loved that. And their uncle Sean's band is good too ;)

Mom/Linda said...

I have always loved this video! The kids have all changed and grown up so much in a year. All I can say about Riley is...enjoy the ride! She is you reincarnated. Especially the parts where she keeps trying to distract Jake with her "microphone" on his head. It's you and Carl all over again. Rock on, guys!

Tam said...

This is great - your kids are so cute!!! Which uncle is that?

Taylors said...

I still love seeing that video! I have had so many people come up to me and tell me they saw the cutest kids singing one of Sean's songs on You Tube and do I know them!

SAS said...

I think I love them! How cute--you have some seriously great blackmail on your hands!