I thought the same thing Liza! I think we finally discovered what Barry has been up to for all these years! Who says he doesn't have any experience?-Illinois legislature-Community "organizer"-Rick Astley backup dancer
Thanks for sharing, that was great! Good laugh.
Ha Ha! That was great. Does that mean Barack Obama has been Rick Rolled?
That is too funny!!!
I've had a lot of catching up to do on your blog...I've missed you and your adventures! Watching Barry dancing and singing Rick has kept us all laughing!
ELIZA. DID YOU HEAR, TWILIGHT is now opening NOV 21. When I heard that I thought of you (dont really know why)... Great Video.
I miss you! Just wanted to let you know. Is it true about Twilight?!?!?! I'm gonna hafta look it up.Love ya
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I thought the same thing Liza! I think we finally discovered what Barry has been up to for all these years! Who says he doesn't have any experience?
-Illinois legislature
-Community "organizer"
-Rick Astley backup dancer
Thanks for sharing, that was great! Good laugh.
Ha Ha! That was great. Does that mean Barack Obama has been Rick Rolled?
That is too funny!!!
I've had a lot of catching up to do on your blog...I've missed you and your adventures! Watching Barry dancing and singing Rick has kept us all laughing!
ELIZA. DID YOU HEAR, TWILIGHT is now opening NOV 21. When I heard that I thought of you (dont really know why)...
Great Video.
I miss you! Just wanted to let you know. Is it true about Twilight?!?!?! I'm gonna hafta look it up.
Love ya
Post a Comment