Friday, August 29, 2008

quick question

Does anyone else out there struggle with the "word verification" when commenting on other people's blogs? I feel like an idiot because sometimes it takes me like three tries to get it right. I swear sometimes they don't use real numbers or letters. It's like they're using cave drawing symbols or something. I look all over my keyboard for something that looks like a match, then I take a guess and... WRONG!! Very frustrating...

7 comments:

Mom/Linda said...

Yes, yes and yes! My record is five times (on Emily's blog.) Sometimes I cannot tell whether it's a small "r", an "n" or a distorted "h." Could we launch a campaign to get word verification banned from our little blogging world?

Taylors said...

I find it a little time consuming but my eagle eyes can usually read them.

Goreapollosa said...

I want to set up my own blog but I am blog impaired I think. Can you help me some day?

Eliza said...

Lisa I would be honored to come by and show you the ropes of blogging. You know I have actually preformed this service for a good friend of ours who in turn deleted her blog after a very short time. I will leave this certain person nameless but I would hate for you to burn out of blogging too quickly. Debbie you know I'm kidding right?(oops I blew your cover).

Emily said...

I hear ya! I always feel like such a dope when I have to re-type those letters like 3 or 4 times.

Papa Randy said...

I hear you sister. Sometimes I just give up and come back later.Most of the time I get it in 2 or less tries.

The Maguet's said...

I am glad you said this! I thought I was the only one and that maybe I just needed to get my eyes checked! A lot of comments go un-posted because I can't verify the word! What the heck does that word verification stuff do anyway?? It's funny... I can care for young children, but when it comes to commenting on a blog, I am at a loss!!