We had a very special visitor come to our home. Our cute little niece Olivia sent her friend "Flat Susan" to our home for a visit. We decided to take Flat Susan out to see a famous Amarillo site. This was also our first time visiting the Cadillac Ranch even though we have lived here for nine years. We think Susan enjoyed herself, she smiled the entire time. My kids all thought the whole thing was a little weird. There were lots of questions like, "why are they drawing on the cars?" "How did the cars get buried?" "What are we suppose to do here?" I don't think they saw the vision. We saw some "artists" adding to the constantly changing "art" (they got it). I'm glad we made the little voyage so we can proudly say, "we've seen the Cadillac Ranch".




We are now looking for a fun place for Susan to visit next. If anyone would like to host Susan for a visit please email me and give me your address.

5 comments:
Very nice of you to host Flat Susan! She has already visited us, so we don't want to monopolize her time.
Jake called me on your cell phone while you were at the cadillac ranch. He was looking for an explanation...I'm not sure I was able to satisfy him.
I had no idea you could plant cars and see if they would grow. You Texan's are CAR - RA - Z. Looks like flat Susan had a great time with one of my favorite families. HMMM I wish I was a little flatter.
We would love to have flat Susan come visit. I'm sure we could find lots of things for her to do, you should bring her to Garth Le's birthday party.
Liv was so excited to see that Flat Susan is having a great visit in Amarillo. We can't wait to see where she'll go next. Abby wants to know if anyone has seen Flat Sarah?
Flat Susan is more than welcome to visit St. George we have beautiful red rocks!
Post a Comment