Saturday, August 30, 2008

inspiring


I have often said with pride, "I'm of Pioneer stalk". When most people say this they of course are referring to their pioneer heritage/ancestors. I am in fact a decedent of faithful pioneers but that's not the only reason I utter these words. My mother posted a very inspiring post that I think is very much worth reading by all. She inspires me daily and raised me to be the woman I am today. I know she's a one in a million mother, daughter, sister, friend, wife and faithful member of the church. I'm sure her pioneer ancestors have watch her with great pride in their posterity. I would encourage everyone to take a moment and read her latest post. I think it will give you a little insight into me and my siblings.

4 comments:

Mom/Linda said...

Is this kind of like giving your kid $20 to take his cousin to the prom?

Mom/Linda said...

I should have said "thank-you" before I got smart-alecky. I'm not very comfortable with compliments. Thank you, Liza.

Taylors said...

I agree with Liza!

Emily said...

I read your sweet Mom's post and loved it. She is an amazing lady and you and your siblings are very lucky to have her. Thanks for sharing.