
Tonight is the big night people. Twilight the movie is officially here and I for one am ready. I will be attending one big midnight releases and I can't wait. It is now 8:24 pm and sadly I have been dressed and ready for the big event since 6:30. I sure hope the movie doesn't disappoint, in my heart I don't think it will. Steph and I are in sync with most opinions and she really hasn't disappointed me in the past in her judgement. She has said many times that watching the filming of this movie literally took her breath away. And that the main actors, Kristen and Robert, were "channeling Bella and Edward". We shall see. I am of course am wearing my Bitten shirt and my friends all have their own homemade Twilight t-shirts. I know we will be mild in comparison to those that dress as vampires or come in prom dresses. I'll bring my camera and document later. Have a great night all!!
By the way I wore this outfit to school today and when I picked up Brooke from her after school group one of the other little twerps... I mean kiddos asked me if I was Brooke's grandma. When I mentioned this to the other kids Jake said, "you really don't look very much like a grandma mom, I wouldn't worry about it." VERY MUCH?!?!?! I guess in this neighborhood some of the kindergartner kids might have a grandma that IS in her early 30's but still I was slightly offended.
*** no offense to any of you awesome grandmas out there ***

10 comments:
I am jealous- I am going to see it on Monday! You look beatiful in your bitten shirt. Have fun!
p.s. My 8th grade students today wondered if I had any kids their age- so you are not the only one getting the "old" treatment.
p.p.s. I was meaning to call and tell you that we got the most random phone message the other day: A man's voice says "Jeremy Clement- this is Mr. Eyre(?). Call me back." The number was out of area. Me and Chris just figured it had to be a coincidence- what do you make of that?
Liza! I so happy that you big day is finally here, you look like a babe. Let me know how it goes!
I guess my grammer needs work!
You go girl. Twilight Eliza.
i'm actually pretty sure i'm not going to like it. with each trailer i see or anything i read i'm less and less excited. you'll have to tell me about it.
We had a 30 year old grandmother in the La Rosa Branch...
Have fun tonight!
When C was just a couple of months old I was asked it he was my grandson. I was only 29 at the time and facing the big 30. I cried a little and died my hair, then realized that guy was an idiot and just got over it. NO WAY do you look like a grandma!!!
did you love it?
I thought it was great. Little corny at times but overall true to the book.
I hoped the movie was up to your expectations! Is that even possible? You are the hottest looking mama I have seen! I dont think you look at all like a grandma. Kids have no tact. Ashton told me the other day all I know how to do is clean!
Post a Comment