Wednesday, February 13, 2008

brown paper packages tied up with string, these are a few of my favorite things...



I have a couple of public thank yous to make. I want to thank Leasa for her fabulous "pay it forward" gift that came in the mail. I feel very lucky to have won a box of her favorites. She included; a dvd, yummy carmel corn, a magazine, body wash and scrubber, and delicious dove chocolates. Can you believe it? It was such an awsome gift to get in the mail (much better then our usual bills/junk). Thanks so much Leasa, you can "pay it forward" anytime!!! I also need to thank my mother she is such an amazing person. She finished all of the granddaughter (sorry boys) Easter dresses and they are cute. Can you believe she sewed 7 of these?!?!?! The picture sort of distorts the color believe me they are adorable! Thanks again mom we LOVE them!! I will have to get the girls all done up and take a picture. I am still considering little off white satin gloves, I think that would be really cute with this dress. What do you all think?

7 comments:

Papa Randy said...

Now all we need is pictures of the girls in those fancy dresses. OOh wee just can't wait.

Anonymous said...

I love the darling dress! So far I have not come up with anything as cute for my sons. Hmmm, looks like some shopping is in order for my little men.

Beautiful job on the dresses Eliza's Mom.

Willow

karen said...

The dress is adorable. I love when easter comes around to se the great dresses that nana comes up with for Alicia. Its getting harder now that she is older and not into all the fru-fru dresses.

I guess I should have signed up for leasa's PIF. Looks fun. I think I still have one to do from Jen W's blog but still havent got her PIF yet either. I think I won that back in October. I will have to work on mine once we move. Cant Wait. 4 months seems too long away.

emily w. said...

What fun stuff to get in the mail. You are like the queen of winning PIFs. We love the dresses too and are taking the girls to get pictures taken on Saturday.

Tam said...

I got the other PIF!! I will have to snag your picture for my blog though. Once my kids saw what was in the box they took it apart.

Your mom always does the nicest job making clothes. I wish I could sew that well but my seams are always a little zig zaggy...

Jenn said...

What a cute dress, and a fun package!

Emily said...

That dress is gorgeous! How nice of your Mom and how fun it'll be to have all the little grand daughters in matching dresses. You sure scored in TWO ways!