Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Calling all Primary workers!!!


Hey everyone I have a really great idea for a primary project and I need your help. The Yahoo primary group that I get all of my great ideas from is buzzing about a pen pal project and my ward wants in. This year's primary theme is "I am a Child of God". Our primary wants to have a sharing time where we talk about the fact that Heavenly Father loves all of his children through out the world, and that the gospel is true everywhere. After the lesson and some songs we are going to have the kids write down their testimony and a little something about living in Amarillo Texas. We will take a group picture of everyone and then we want to find primaries though out the US and the world to send our letters and pictures to. We hope to get some postcards, letters, and pictures back from primaries everywhere. I think the kids will love to get mail and to see pictures of kids just like them who believe in this gospel and attend primary just like they do. So what do you all think?? I would love to have some addresses of primaries that would like to participate and recieve a letter and picture from the kids in Amarillo 4th Ward. Please email me if your primary is interested or if you have an international connection. We are hopeing to decorate our entire primary room with testimonies from around the world!!

clementfam97@sbcglobal.net

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know my mother-in-law would love this--she's in Seattle. My sister-in-law is in Boise and she would probably do it. Our Primary President is from France so maybe she could put you in touch via e-mail with someone there. Primaries around the world. I love it! You're so creative!

Eliza said...

Don't fail me you better talk to your peeps and give me their emails. I love that you have a French conection!!! Perfect. See ya at Target tonight!!

Tam said...

I will talk to my brother Jeff and see if he knows anyone in Italy. As for me here in Colorado I will have to see but I really can't even tell you what our Primary Pres. looks like!!!

Emily said...

That sounds like so much fun! I'll have to talk to the other councelors and see of they would be up for it. I know our primary would LOVE to get letters from TX, even though we are only a couple states away:)