I have officially finished the Twilight saga. I don't know how I feel about it. I loved how neatly everything was resolved in Breaking Dawn but I hate that it's over. Since discovering these books they have been a huge part of my life. I think about these characters, I read anything and everything I can about the books online, I even dream about them. I loved the journey, I loved that I got to know these "people". I wonder if I will ever be able to stop speculating and questioning what is going on with my friends?
Maybe Stephenie Meyer will pull a Micheal Jordan in a few years and write just one more...
I can only hope.
P.S. I'm feeling rather pathetic and emo about all of this. I don't normally add music to my blog but until I get out of my Twilight funk I thought this song was fitting... Don't worry I'm not really going to off myself I can just be a little dramatic at times.
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Congrats on finishing. All my friends are reading Breaking Dawn and I'm just sitting on the sidelines waiting for one of them to finish so I can borrow a book. I'm sure I'll feel the same as you though. Sad but glad.
I haven't read the Meyers series so I can't comment on that, but as an avid reader I know what it's like to finish a book still wanting more. I love my books--every one is like a friend. That's why I can't get rid of any of them! I have a few favorite books that I re-read every few years. Hang on to your Meyers books--I'm sure you'll be ready to re-visit them in the future.
Congrats on the quick reading! Now don't get to EMO on us, no cutting or weird haircuts O.K!
Heather finished it last night. The Morrisey brings back memories of going to BC and doing papers (yuck).
I just got the first book in the series and am about to start it. But after reading your depressing post maybe I shouldn't even get involved...kidding! I am excited to see what all the hooplah is about.
I finally found Eclipse. All the stores didnt have that one but they had the other 3. Im now 1/2 through and will move on the breaking dawn. I did get that one the other night. I cant wait to finish..
Or should I????
I'm trying to figure out what song you had on here. Judging from Carl's comment, I'm guessing The Smiths... "I know its over still I cling, I don't know where else I can go...but in my heart it was so real" can't get it out of my head. Now I need to go find that CD!
Just started Breaking Dawn. My daughter and husband both got to read it first. It took them FOREVER! Can't wait to find out about Bella and the "boys". Thanks for turning me on to the series.
Monica your guess was right. I had The Smiths song on but I took it off... I'm in a much better place now :).
Lisa I'm so glad you like the series... take your time reading it and if you need a shoulder to cry on when it's over call on me.
Post a Comment