Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Blogger to do list...

I feel like I am slacking. I have become a little obsessed with blogging and now seem to keep a running list of things that I NEED to blog about. I am just about to wake up kids for school and go to work so don't have time this morning to get my blogging done but I felt like if I put it all down in a list I will be committed to getting it all done. Here is the list and my promise to you of upcoming blogs:

1. Our big Lubbock trip last weekend (so much fun and lots of pictures!!)

2. If you didn't know I won Mandee's big pay it forward give away. I have not been avoiding my obligation to now post and pay it forward I just thought it would be fun to wait until I got my awesome box of favs that she is sending that way I can post pictures and start my own little P.I.F. I really am excited to post this one but honestly the pressure is on. I don't want to disappoint. Keep checking the blog I think this one will go up Sunday because I am hoping to get my box on Sat. Mandee said she was sending out her stuff by Wednesday (she also said that Mandee standard time runs any where from 15 min to 3 days late hahahahaha isn't she so funny??)

3. We are still debating going to our big county fair on Wednesday night. If we go of course it just adds to this list.

4. Our ward has a HUGE community event this Saturday that we are hosting and I am baking like crazy for it. I am sure I will have a post on this too. Geez I am exhausted thinking about it all.

I promise to get it all done just give me a day or two. Wow now I need to get to my task at hand and wake up my 3 little sleepy heads have a great day!

3 comments:

Mom/Linda said...

Way to build up the anticipation!

Tam said...

I know what you mean. I now look at events as opportunities to blog!!! I have now become one of those moms that has to bring her camera everywhere so I don't miss anything.

Anonymous said...

Ready for a change? Where are you thinking of...(to continue our blog correspondance from weeks ago) And you sound so busy. Take it easy mama. peace