Well my very good friend Brooke tagged me so I guess I better not disappoint.
1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Hmmm... 10 years ago I was engaged to my sweetie and anxiously awaiting our big day to arrive. I was also working at an elementary school in Bakersfield, CA as a sign language interpreter.
2. What were you doing one year ago?
Let's see one year ago I was pregnant with Morgan and just starting my second year at Caprock High School as a sign language interpreter.
3. 5 snacks you enjoy
I really haven't meet a snack I don't enjoy. I would have to say that five of my favorite ones are: cheese, kettle corn microwave popcorn, apples, any baked good that Jeremy has made (He is an AWSOME baker), and chips and dip.
4. 5 songs you know all the words to
Well to be honest I can butcher any song out there. I honestly can't think of one song that I know every word to. The sad thing is that I am the primary chorister and without my little posters and visuals I totally mess all the kids up and sing the words wrong.
5. 5 things you would do if you were a millionaire
Totally be out of debt (thankfully it would not take a million to get us out of debt), start a business with Jeremy, be a stay at home mommy, take my whole family on a fabulous vacation, upgrade to a much bigger home that has an awsome laundry room, I am talking about at least 2 washers and 2 dryers. I also love the idea of a "family closet".
6. 5 bad habits
I never write thank you notes (to my defense I do try to always give a thank you phone call...does that count?) I can't seem to keep up with my family laundry situation. I volunteer for too many things until I am totally stressed to get it all done. I want to be a better Visiting Teacher. I let leftovers sit in my fridge WAY too long.
7. 5 things you like doing
Watching my "must see t.v.", talking to friends and family on the phone, planning a really fun family home evening, cooking a nice dinner, and going on vacation with my family.
8. 5 things you would never wear again
I really don't have an answer to this one. I have very little shame when it comes to me and my bargain clothes. I will wear almost anything that fits (or almost fits).
9. 5 favorite toys
I don't have many toys. I guess my favorite things are my computer, my DVR and my cell phone. How did we ever live without these things???
Now I am going to tag... Mighty Em, Amanda, and my Mother.
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow, one day out of the hospital and already playing tag...very impressive
You forgot the SUMMER job you were doing ten years ago, while we were working on wedding plans. You were working for Borton Petrini, the law firm, moving files from their office into storage (over by the McMurtrey Aquatics Center). It was very dusty and VERY HOT. I stopped by several times to get your approval on fabric and ribbon swatches and I remember you being QUITE cranky.
Mom/Linda...I know I am not your daughter, but I am A daughter...and we never remember being cranky ;)
Liza, thanks for responding to the tag and I also read your sister and mom's, it really is fun to know what we were all doing and to see how far we've come...and how far we may have to go...
Post a Comment