Friday, September 28, 2007
Winners have been randomly chosen...
I know it is too early to announce anything but the kids have helped me randomly draw three names as our winners. I am so excited to post who has won and what they have won. I know I had said that I would wait until 11:59 pm but... I don't think I will have any late entries. I guess to be fair I will hold off to see if anyone comments last minute but if not I will be announcing our winners at midnight my time (I guess it is not really Eliza standard time that would be Central time for those who don't know which time zone I am in). If I do get last minute entries I will just draw again. Hold on to your seats folks we are only about 5 1/2 hours away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment