Tuesday, September 11, 2007

CHECK IT OUT!!!

Jacob has been wanting to start his own blog. We finally got around to it this afternoon and he would like everyone to check it out! I have link on my list of blogs we go to.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeremy and Eliza! Where are you guys living? Beautiful family.

Emily said...

Great idea! What a cute kid!! CONGRATS Eliza for winning the Pay it Forward challenge! You have to post about what you won when you get your package. How fun!

Williams Family Dirt said...

Love Jacob's blog...he inspired me to inform the ladies at enrichment tonight that "blogging" is o.k. when parents play a part!

Tam said...

Liza,
Hey you. I can't believe I am looking at your blog right now!!!! Your family is so cute. I would love to hear from you.

Love Tamra

Eliza said...

Tamra!!!! I can't believe you found me I am so excited! So where is your blog? I would love to see some cute pictures. I love blogging and keeping up with everyone's lives now I will be able to hear all your news. I am so excited!!

Tam said...

Hey Liza,
My blog address is shutterbugmomma.blogspot.com

My email is mikentam@comcast.net. I can't wait to catch up!!!
Love Tam