The winners are:1. Jill
2. Danielle
3. My mother (can you believe it???)
I hope you all are excited to win and "PIF" I had lots of fun trying to think of what I should send you all, and have narrowed it down to one of two options (who would have thought that I could have come up with two options?!?!) Option one is a set of five personalized embroidered burp clothes I don't think any of these ladies are expecting (anyone want to announce anything?) but being LDS there is a good chance that you have a sister, friend, cousin, or daughter who is. If you chose this option then let me know what name you would like on the burp clothe and what kind of image you would like. I have access to a super fancy computerized embroidery machine at my high school so I promise you are not relying on my very limited sewing skills. The other option is some of my VERY awesome homemade cookies in a cute clear cookie jar with vinyl lettering across it saying "mom's bribes" or "grandma's bribes" if you would prefer. I think either would be cute but you decide which you would prefer. Please email your preferences and your address so I can get busy making your prize and ship it out in a timely manner.
clementfam97@sbcglobal.net

7 comments:
I'm so excited!!!! I would like the personalized burp cloths, please. As you know, I have three potential recipients for them. Watch my blog--I will announce my PIF soon.
Cute idea!!! I wish I had won, I would love to have seen those burp rags. Although the cookies sound mighty tasty also. Maybe we can come up with some sort of trade. Some of my cookies for some of yours!!! I promise my cooking has gotten better!
YEAH!! How fun!! I will have to get with you on my decision. I cant wait to start my PIF. I will update my blog in a little bit to start mine!! YEAH!!!
Those are some GREAT gifts!! It would be a hard choice! You'll have to post pictures of what you send.
How cool! Congrats to the winners! :0)
Hey emily. I saw you respond on my blog. I DO KNOW YOU. I grew up in btown. Im a Wallin. Went to the lovely girls camps and such. Spent a lot of time with tam and willow too
Post a Comment