Just a quick shout out to my brother Carl who has decided to play with the all the cool kids and start a blog. We sure do love Carl and his family and we look forward to reading all his exciting news. Hop on over there and look at how cute his kids are. Their newest member Will is such a precious baby!!
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Eliza, it's a boy!
Christopher David Moore arrived on Tuesday, March 18th. He was and even 10 pounds and 21 3/4 inches long. So far he is a fabulous sleeper which makes mommy and daddy very happy.
Gordon is thrilled with his brother and will single-handedly be responsible when all of Chris' hair is rubbed off.
Zachary thinks the baby is so nice, "He doesn't have to sleep in the box, mommy." I didn't know that Zach was planning on keeping the new baby in a box. I am relieved that he decided on his own that the baby was pleasant enough to be out with the family instead of tucked away in some closet. =)
Willow
Willow I'm not sure where to respond to you with my congratulations. I suppose if you had your own blog that would be a great place... hint hint. I'm so happy for you and your family I sure hope Christopher continues to be a wonderful baby for you. I wish I could see a cute picture. Think about starting a blog so we could all enjoy the pictures and updates on the Moore family.
I checked out all the cool new blog headers in your family. Wow! (I even commented on the o.j. keyboard incident.) Yours is very pretty!
Post a Comment