Jeremy's sister Amanda and her husband David invited everyone to Albuquerque last weekend to meet their new twins and witness their blessing. We were lucky to only live about four hours away so of course we went. It was so fun to see the babies. I just love being around a new baby they are so sweet and innocent. We arrived late Friday night after working all day. Amanda and David were blessed to have many family members attend so things were kind of tight at their house. They were kind enough to make hotel arrangements for some of the family including us (staying in a hotel is WAY to exciting for little kids... big fights over the tiny notebook and pen). After a good nights rest we went over to Amanda's house for the big moment of meeting our newest niece and nephew. They did not disappoint, they are adorable babies and they really seem to have very nice newborn personalities.
We all hung out for a little while then packed up a picnic lunch and headed for the zoo. It was a gorgeous day and everyone really enjoyed being outside all day long. We walked all over the place and saw so many cool animals. This zoo was much nicer than the one in Amarillo, of course you can't beat the cost of our little Amarillo zoo... it's free. The best thing about the day was spending time with everyone. We all talked about it and had decided it had been over two years since we were all together. After a long day at the zoo we all had supper together and then turned in so we could wash our dirty little children and prepare for the big day.



I would say that Cooper was perhaps the most excited about being re-acquainted with one of his cousins. I can't say I blame him Morgan is VERY kissable.Sunday went wonderfully. The blessings were so sincere and heartfelt. Amanda and David were great hosts, we thank them for inviting us and letting us share in their big day.

9 comments:
What a fun weekend. I just love both of your families. Just thought I would say hello. ~Jill P.S. So sorry about your wreck that happend to us just before Drew was born.
Sounds like you all had a great weekend. We love sharing the fun by seeing your pictures and reading about it.
Amanda and David's parents must be so excited to be doubly blessed! With two babies, holding opportunities come around twice as often!
P.S. Thanks for updating the blog--your many fans always appreciate fresh Liza news.
How fun!!! That's great that you were able to go and I bet those babies were so fun to hold!! Don't give up on the blog! I LOVE reading your posts!
Glad you had a fun time. Your kids are too cute and that picture of the little boy (Cooper, I think?) kissing Morgan is adorable!
Looks like a fun time. The babies are adorable. It's nice that you guys live "fairly" close to family.
How exciting! It is always fun to visit family, and be around new babies! I will be going to Utah next month for the same kind of event...keep on blogging, mine hasn't been updated in over a week...Can you believe it??
Sounds like fun! Please keep updating us!! I'm excited to get back in touch with you guys... so many institute memories!
love the blog face lift...it looks great! i hope to talk soon!
Post a Comment