
I like to know who is checking out my blog so I did what most of you have done. I installed the sitemeter. It doesn't give me names of people who check out my blog but it does say what city they are in and their domain name. With a little detective type work I can pretty much figure out who has been on. It's usually not that hard most of my visitors are the same 10 people or so. This morning I checked who had been on and this is what I saw:
Domain Name
usaid.gov ? (U.S. Government)
IP Address
165.13.174.# (U.S. Agency for International Development)
ISP
U.S. Agency for International Development
Location
Continent
:
North America
Country
:
United States (Facts)
State
:
District of Columbia
City
:
Washington
Lat/Long
:
38.9097, -77.0231 (Map)
Language
English (U.S.)en-us
Operating System
Microsoft WinXP
Browser
Internet Explorer 6.0Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; InfoPath.1)
Javascript
version 1.3
Monitor
Resolution
:
1024 x 768
Color Depth
:
32 bits
Time of Visit
Mar 18 2008 10:10:02 am
Last Page View
Mar 18 2008 10:25:10 am
Visit Length
15 minutes 8 seconds
Page Views
3
Referring URL
http://lemonsfam.blogspot.com/
Visit Entry Page
http://www.clementhappenings.blogspot.com/
Visit Exit Page
http://clementhappenings.blogspot.com/
Out Click
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhCoiEvSqGf3Le4QHSUTQzTpy6R-UMyAf88Hs85ROKzQcIJF4keHIsqzzLT8Bs7gkHwRMjB3sHFETNK05Pprf_qApttM6rqn-IMyFvTPrB5DzkNq5lPAlBkYifTbZ8RbxmzhTNDNq_OivCM/s400/chuck e cheese 008.jpghttps://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhCoiEvSqGf3Le4QHSUTQzTpy6R-UMyAf88Hs85ROKzQcIJF4keHIsqzzLT8Bs7gkHwRMjB3sHFETNK05Pprf_qApttM6rqn-IMyFvTPrB5DzkNq5lPAlBkYifTbZ8RbxmzhTNDNq_OivCM/s1600-h/chuck%20e%20cheese%20008.jpg
Time Zone
UTC-4:00
Visitor's Time
Mar 18 2008 12:10:02 pm
Should I be nervous? Should Chuck E. Cheese be nervous? I see the person was really most interested in my Chuck E. Cheese post... I don't want to get Chuck in trouble for possibly poisoning my kid I knew it was a possibility when I went. I don't think it's any kind of secret that there is a certain amount of gamble in eating/playing at this establishment. I also see that the government hoped over to my blog through our good friends the Lemons. Erin do you know anything about this? I hate to think that "Big Brother" has an eye on the Clement family. Just thought I would share some of my morning paranoia with everyone. I also want to apologize to any true Chuck E. fans for any possible government action that might be taken against this establishment. I didn't mean to tattle.
Last thought:
If you are a friend of the Lemons family or someone that is linked to the Lemons family I say welcome. I'm sorry that I went a little nutty a second ago your domain name sort of freaked me out but hey I also enjoy a little web surfing at work no biggie. I understand there is occasional "down time". Feel free to browse the family site perhaps you can leave me a message let me know what you think.
Domain Name
usaid.gov ? (U.S. Government)
IP Address
165.13.174.# (U.S. Agency for International Development)
ISP
U.S. Agency for International Development
Location
Continent
:
North America
Country
:
United States (Facts)
State
:
District of Columbia
City
:
Washington
Lat/Long
:
38.9097, -77.0231 (Map)
Language
English (U.S.)en-us
Operating System
Microsoft WinXP
Browser
Internet Explorer 6.0Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; InfoPath.1)
Javascript
version 1.3
Monitor
Resolution
:
1024 x 768
Color Depth
:
32 bits
Time of Visit
Mar 18 2008 10:10:02 am
Last Page View
Mar 18 2008 10:25:10 am
Visit Length
15 minutes 8 seconds
Page Views
3
Referring URL
http://lemonsfam.blogspot.com/
Visit Entry Page
http://www.clementhappenings.blogspot.com/
Visit Exit Page
http://clementhappenings.blogspot.com/
Out Click
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhCoiEvSqGf3Le4QHSUTQzTpy6R-UMyAf88Hs85ROKzQcIJF4keHIsqzzLT8Bs7gkHwRMjB3sHFETNK05Pprf_qApttM6rqn-IMyFvTPrB5DzkNq5lPAlBkYifTbZ8RbxmzhTNDNq_OivCM/s400/chuck e cheese 008.jpghttps://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhCoiEvSqGf3Le4QHSUTQzTpy6R-UMyAf88Hs85ROKzQcIJF4keHIsqzzLT8Bs7gkHwRMjB3sHFETNK05Pprf_qApttM6rqn-IMyFvTPrB5DzkNq5lPAlBkYifTbZ8RbxmzhTNDNq_OivCM/s1600-h/chuck%20e%20cheese%20008.jpg
Time Zone
UTC-4:00
Visitor's Time
Mar 18 2008 12:10:02 pm
Should I be nervous? Should Chuck E. Cheese be nervous? I see the person was really most interested in my Chuck E. Cheese post... I don't want to get Chuck in trouble for possibly poisoning my kid I knew it was a possibility when I went. I don't think it's any kind of secret that there is a certain amount of gamble in eating/playing at this establishment. I also see that the government hoped over to my blog through our good friends the Lemons. Erin do you know anything about this? I hate to think that "Big Brother" has an eye on the Clement family. Just thought I would share some of my morning paranoia with everyone. I also want to apologize to any true Chuck E. fans for any possible government action that might be taken against this establishment. I didn't mean to tattle.
Last thought:
If you are a friend of the Lemons family or someone that is linked to the Lemons family I say welcome. I'm sorry that I went a little nutty a second ago your domain name sort of freaked me out but hey I also enjoy a little web surfing at work no biggie. I understand there is occasional "down time". Feel free to browse the family site perhaps you can leave me a message let me know what you think.

13 comments:
FREEEEEEEEEEEEAKY. You'll have to tell me how you did that so you could get all the information. Wait, I don't want to know. Yes I do! Thanks for the ABQ entry and shout out, so cute. And I’ll try to “stop by” the newest Blogs!
LOL!! I bet it was just a friend of a friend who works for the government or something, but it's always weird to see a "who the heck is THAT?" blog hit, huh?
What the heck is going on???? I never deleted any comments. This is freaky.
Don't freak--I deleted a couple of my own comments that didn't make sense.
A couple of days ago I got a comment on my blog from a digital camera company IN BRAZIL! It was obviously some kind of mass mailing. Maybe we should enable the letter verification feature.
Check out the new header on my blog. If I had Em's Mac and software I would re-do mine every day. It's totally addictive! Clare and Sarah are both very happy with theirs, too. I hope they meant it when they promised lots of interesting and newsy posts.
Eliza. . . you crack me up--for starters that long look on your blog was me this morning--I was wanting to see the pics from yesterday at chuck e. and then Allie needed me and I forgot I was on there--sorry. The government one was probably Steve's dad--he works for DOE in Idaho Falls. I told them to look at your blog after I told them the Jake/Al story--sorry. I hope that's ok. I hope that you are no longer freaked out--I'll call you later--Erin
P.S. Is Jake still sick--I hope that he is no longer chucking the cheese--get it hee. hee....
Erin I figured it was something like that. You have to understand a little bit about my family background. We are all totally normal however there is a little bit of a conspiracy theory gene that runs through my blood. I am totally up for any and all visitors. The whole U.S. Government thing sort of freaked me a little bit but I guessed it was a, "someone at work who knew you kind of a thing".
Now my next thing to worry about is Steve's dad probably is thinking Jake comes from a wierdo family... I promise we're not wierd and Jake is VERY normal I don't even think he got the gene...
By the way Jake is feeling much better thanks for asking. I loved the whole chucking the cheese... hehehe
Maybe your house is bugged now....
I love your conspiracy theory. That's so funny that Steve's dad happened to look on your blog the same day that you put up your sitemeter. And then the deleted comments from your mom. You crack me up. Your posts never fail to entertain.
wierd! And yes I do have a Mac, ya gotta problem with them or something? We actually really like it!
Holy cow! I want to know how to do this too!
I have heard jen talk about trying to find people that were on her blog and wanted to know how she did it. You are hilarious. I actually had a friend find me last week and was shocked when she did. Its been about 6 years since I heard anything from her. I will try this site tracker now.
Okay Eliza, its just me and I promise I'm not a freak! I was just visiting to let you know that I posted my grandmas ham so you could look at the before and after pictures. Good luck with your ham!Happy Easter!
Post a Comment