The whole gang
Mommy's
Funny
BunniesI was feeling really sick on Friday night and all day Saturday but woke up feeling much better this morning. I figured I would be going to church regardless because I had actually planned a really cute Easter Primary singing time so I hated to call last minute for a sub. Jeremy came home from work Saturday also feeling really sick and woke up feeling even worse. Poor guy has been in bed all day so he missed Easter Sunday. I am always very nervous to take the kids to church by myself but it actually went really well today. They all behaved themselves pretty well and I was even able to get a couple of pictures of them in their homemade Easter clothes (thanks again Grandma). After church we had to stop at Walmart on the way home because between being sick and poor planning we discovered this morning that Morgan was all out of wipes and bum cream, and lets just say she is a little sick too and really needs to have both available to her (if you get what I'm saying). It was sort of embarrassing because we ran into three other families from our ward... YIKES. We got home to the awesome smell of our Easter ham all done cooking and just waiting for us to eat. Thanks homegirl for the recipe it was amazing. I have never cooked a ham before, it always seemed very intimidating but it was sooooooo easy and yummy!!! I fixed the sides really quickly and then me and the kids had our Easter dinner/lunch. It was very tasty. After our clean up Brooke asked me if she could make a movie of her singing to one of the Hairspray songs. We are very much fans of all things Hairspray in this family. I made the video for her, and since her last picture I posted only showed the one side of our little Brookie I thought I would post the movie here to show everyone the softer side of Brooke. Now if only she sang for me in Primary this well...

11 comments:
Your kids look so cute in their Easter outfits. Those dresses are just gorgeous!! And that video of Brooke--ADORABLE!!
Cute, cute! I love the dresses and the video. Brooke is a natural performer. Your house is so clean, I'm impressed! I have 2 less kids than you and my floor rarely looks like that.
Such pretty dresses no doubt, but those pretty girls make those dresses look even better. Man o man I sure have amazingly beautiful grandchildren. Yes Jacob you are very handsome as well. Love you all and can't wait for June. Boy o boy are goin to do some serious swimming or what. Who is going to jump off he diving oard. Brooke are you ready for the jumping challenge? I know Riley and Jake are going to do some serious jumping. Ye Haw.
Brooke--
I LOVED your song. You are such a good performer and the dancing was fabulous.
I'm glad you guys managed a decent Easter. Eric was way sick too so I went to church with the older two girls alone. Our Easter dinner was PB&J for me and the girls and Gatorade for Eric. It was sure one for the scrapbooks.
Soooooo cute. Hope everyone's feeling better. Even sick they make quite the handsome bunch. Glad Morgie got her bum cream---no one likes a sore bum.
Such pretty dresses! You're so lucky that your mom makes your girls dresses. That video of Brooke was great, her mood seemed to improve a lot from that morning, what an upset face! I always enjoy your blog Eliza, keep it up.
The kids are all so cute!. I had no ideaa Brooke had such performing talent.
That video is great! My mom has many videos of me doing that very thing. I always thought I'd have a bunch of hams too-that's what I get for marrying a shy one.
I hope all is well out there--it's fun to see your great family. It seems like yesterday I was sitting at your Jake's shower with my baby Jake!
Your kids are absolutely adorable! I love the easter dresses. Jake, ofcourse, is every bit the handsome older brother. Glad to hear you had a good easter!
Cute!! You've been tagged. See my blog for rules.
cami
LOVE the dresses! Hope everyone is feeling better!
Post a Comment