Good morning and happy Easter everyone!! The kids all woke up fairly early (7:00 I know I'm spoiled my kids are really not morning people) They went through their baskets and I must say thank you to the Easter Bunny for not including grass this year. We need to start baths for church but I thought I would post some pictures. One of these kids is not a team player... can you guess which one?




***Morgan does wear jammies she just leaked through her diaper last night. Brooke decides when and where she will take a picture. We love our strong willed five year old!***
6 comments:
Happy Easter. Well you got more sleep than me. Josh got up at 5:30 then at 6 austin and dave were up so easter was all on. Austin couldnt wait to get into his basket. I think he just wanted the candy.
RILEy is too cute.
Happy Easter Clements. I don't blame Brooke, nobody likes their picture taken first thing in the morning before they can even do their hair.
The clothes are cute. I Love the music video. She has great hip and hand motions going for her.
Ha Ha Ha! Brooke is so funny. When she sets her mind not to do something, there's no turning back is there? I love how the next picture is calm little Morgie sweetly kissing the animal. It's cute (most of the time) how their personalities are so strong even so young.
I have no idea who is not a team player! Ha Ha! I love how children are sent to us with such strong wills and personalities! I must say that girls seem to have an extra added drama factor though! (atleast from what I've observed) I no longer question why the Lord sent me boys! I'm enough drama for one house! Ha Ha!
K... I called Sean and had him look at your blog while I was on the phone with him. We were both laughing so hard about Brooke's picture that we could barely talk. Then I had him watch the video of her singing and we were laughing even harder. Your kids are so DANG cute! I have actually showed several people. Hope you don't mind, I just really love it.
Post a Comment