Jake of course has his own bed right next to Morgan's crib actually. This has become an on going problem with Jacob. He is such a snuggler he sneaks into Morgan's crib with his blanket and pillow then positions Morgan onto his pillow and under his blanket. My biggest problems with this is I'm not sure how much weight this crib can take and a couple of weeks ago Morgan woke up very angry because her big eight year old brother was squashing her. He of course slept through her cries and I had to wake him and help him out in out of her crib at one in the morning. He LOVES, LOVES, LOVES his sister Morgan so much but this has to stop. I think if I threaten to change roommates on him he might take me more seriously.Tuesday, March 18, 2008
What to do?
As I am heading off to bed tonight I do my nightly check on the kids and this is what I see when I get to Jake and Morgan's room:
Jake of course has his own bed right next to Morgan's crib actually. This has become an on going problem with Jacob. He is such a snuggler he sneaks into Morgan's crib with his blanket and pillow then positions Morgan onto his pillow and under his blanket. My biggest problems with this is I'm not sure how much weight this crib can take and a couple of weeks ago Morgan woke up very angry because her big eight year old brother was squashing her. He of course slept through her cries and I had to wake him and help him out in out of her crib at one in the morning. He LOVES, LOVES, LOVES his sister Morgan so much but this has to stop. I think if I threaten to change roommates on him he might take me more seriously.
Jake of course has his own bed right next to Morgan's crib actually. This has become an on going problem with Jacob. He is such a snuggler he sneaks into Morgan's crib with his blanket and pillow then positions Morgan onto his pillow and under his blanket. My biggest problems with this is I'm not sure how much weight this crib can take and a couple of weeks ago Morgan woke up very angry because her big eight year old brother was squashing her. He of course slept through her cries and I had to wake him and help him out in out of her crib at one in the morning. He LOVES, LOVES, LOVES his sister Morgan so much but this has to stop. I think if I threaten to change roommates on him he might take me more seriously.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Abby says--
I think that Morgan should sleep in Brooke and Riley's room and Riley should sleep in Jake's room. Because the crib might break.
Oh my goodness! I think that is the cutest thing ever!!! I don't know that I would do anything because it's so sweet, but then again, like Abby said, the crib might break!
How sweet! Jake is such a little love bug and Morgie is so tolerant to have her crib invaded! What if you put Jake's mattress on the floor and let them sleep together? Would Morgan try to escape with no bars to hold her back? Probably not a good idea but just a thought.
How sweet and scary! I purposely hid this one from Max because with a little encouragement he'd try it too! Good luck with this one, Morgan does look a little squished!
I have always liked the "mattress on the floor" deal. It teaches young children to stay on the bed without all of the scare of them falling. At some point, one or the other of them will want their "own" space and the snuggling will end. I think Jake deserves his cuddle partner. Just my opinion...
That is so funny because on my blog I just posted that I separated my kids. My oldest and youngest slept together for 2 years. So far they are doing well but the oldest is missing her baby brother a lot. Just move them to a regular bed and enjoy the sleep filled nights!
That just doesn't look comfortable!!
Cute but cant be comfy. I know I see David in Austins crib alot but they are playing or jumping. Treasure these moments. I can only WISH to get austin out of his bed so Josh can have it but no go. When we move the crib is going in josh's room and Austin is getting a new bed.
That is so sweet!
Post a Comment